Our workshop has ten years of experience servicing bikes to the highest standard. with qualifications from Cytech, Mavic and DT Swiss.
From puncture repairs to full custom builds and everything in between, we can do it – there’s no job too big or too small! Shimano Di2 diagnostics tools are on hand – if your Di2 system needs updating, repairing or personalising then give us a call!
Most of our customers return for ongoing care and we enjoy developing lasting relationships with you and your bike. If you want your bike repaired and serviced professionally, to the highest industry standards then KB Cycles is the place for you!
We offer three levels of servicing, if you’re not sure what you need then give us a call and we’ll talk you through it.
When you drop your bike off, we will go through it with you and discuss the work that you want doing and what we recommend. We will also do an estimate there and then for the total bill including parts (if required).
Basic Service – £34.95 (excluding parts)
- Adjust gears
- Adjust brakes (excludes hydraulic brake bleeding)
- Inspect tyres for wear and inflate to correct pressure
- Full nut and bolt safety check
- Lubricate the chain
Standard Service – £54.95 (excluding parts)
Includes Basic Service work plus:
- Hubs and rims checked for wear, bearings checked for free movement and cones adjusted if necessary.
- Spokes tensioned and wheels trued.
- Headset checked and adjusted if necessary.
- Bottom bracket checked and adjusted if necessary.
- Drivetrain (chain, cassette, chainset) removed, cleaned, checked for wear and re-lubricated.
Possible extras needed in a Standard Service:
- Fitting single cable: FREE
- Fit full cable set: £11
- Fit tyre or tube: £5
- Replace bottom bracket: £15
- Replace headset: £15
- Brake bleed: £13.95/side
- Fit chain: £10
- Fit cassette: £10
Full Service – £89.95 (excluding parts)
Includes Standard Service work plus:
- Fitting of any new parts, supplied by us, will be included in the price of a Full Service (excluding hubs i.e wheel builds)
- Frame and fork are cleaned, checked for proper alignment and any possible cracks or other damage.
- Wheels: Hubs checked for play and bearing wear, bearings are stripped and greased/replaced where necessary.
- Headset: removed, cleaned, re-greased and re-fitted or replaced if necessary.
- Bottom bracket: removed, cleaned, re-greased and re-fitted or replaced if necessary.
Other labour charges
|Mechanical brake setup||£15 (pair)|
|Puncture repair (includes inner tube)||£10|
|Brake bleed||£15.00 (per side)|
|Fit bottom bracket||£25|
|Wheel build||£40 (excl. spokes)|
|Standard wheel true||£15 (excl. spokes if required)|
|Tape drop bars||£10|
|Fit new chain||£10|
|Di2 software diagnostics/personalisation/updating||£40|
Not found what you’re looking for? Please call us on 0191 264 5215 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org