Our technicians are all experienced road and mountain bike riders, bikes are their passion. With 30 years of experience between them, you will always get the best advice and quality of service you and your bike deserves guaranteed!
Any bike or brand!
We will carry out work on all cycles, not just the brands we sell
Super Quick Service
We are all cyclists we understand the your frustration when when you bike is off the road, it may be your only mode of transport or, you need it for that all important race, we will do our best to get you back up and running as soon as we can.
Book a service
Our workshop gets very busy at popular times, although our usual lead time is 3-4 days. We recommend contacting us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0191 256 5215. Once booked in, we’ll have your bike finished the same day as long as the parts are in stock.
Our Service Technicians are now Bosch certified and can carry out specific eBike Servicing, including full diagnostics and software updates. Our workshop is equipped with all the latest diagnostic systems and access to the full spares catalogue to support and service your Bosch eBike.
Basic Service – £34.95 (excluding parts)
- Adjust gears
- Adjust brakes (excludes hydraulic brake bleeding)
- Inspect tyres for wear and inflate to correct pressure
- Full nut and bolt safety check
- Lubricate the chain
Standard Service – £54.95 (excluding parts)
Includes Basic Service work plus:
- Hubs and rims checked for wear, bearings checked for free movement and cones adjusted if necessary.
- Spokes tensioned and wheels trued.
- Headset checked and adjusted if necessary.
- Bottom bracket checked and adjusted if necessary.
- Drivetrain (chain, cassette, chainset) removed, cleaned, checked for wear and re-lubricated.
Possible extras needed in a Standard Service:
- Fitting single cable: FREE
- Fit full cable set: £11
- Fit tyre or tube: £5
- Replace bottom bracket: £15
- Replace headset: £15
- Brake bleed: £13.95/side
- Fit chain: £10
- Fit cassette: £10
Full Service – £89.95 (excluding parts)
Includes Standard Service work plus:
- Fitting of any new parts, supplied by us, will be included in the price of a Full Service (excluding hubs i.e wheel builds)
- Frame and fork are cleaned, checked for proper alignment and any possible cracks or other damage.
- Wheels: Hubs checked for play and bearing wear, bearings are stripped and greased/replaced where necessary.
- Headset: removed, cleaned, re-greased and re-fitted or replaced if necessary.
- Bottom bracket: removed, cleaned, re-greased and re-fitted or replaced if necessary.
Other labour charges
|Mechanical brake setup||£15 (pair)|
|Puncture repair (includes inner tube)||£10|
|Brake bleed||£15.00 (per side)|
|Fit bottom bracket||£25|
|Wheel build||£40 (excl. spokes)|
|Standard wheel true||£15 (excl. spokes if required)|
|Tape drop bars||£10|
|Fit new chain||£10|
|Di2/Bosch software diagnostics/personalisation/updating||£40|
Not found what you’re looking for? Please call us on 0191 264 5215 or e-mail email@example.com