Here at KB Cycles, Newcastle, we are very proud to introduce for 2018 The KB Cycles Demo Program.
The Program is designed so you can try before you buy. We have the very latest Electric, Mountain, Road and Gravel bike technology from some of the very finest, industry leading bike brands IN STORE and ready for you to ride. Here’s how it works…
You select between the 19 demo bikes and 3 demo locations, we bring the bikes and ride with you!
You can pick one or two bikes to try, we set them both up for you. You ride one and we ride the other, and we swap half way through. Easy.
We have put together a MASSIVE demo fleet to produce an unrivaled demo program for you, our customers, and its all completely free of charge….interested???
Our Demo Program test fleet
|Trek PowerFly 8 LT||Trek Neko +||Trek Dual Sport +|
|Haibike Sduro Cross 4.0||Haibike Sduro Cross 9.0||Haibike Sduro Trekking 7.5|
|Haibike Sduro Hardlife 4.0||Haibike Sduro FullSeven LT 4.0||Haibike Xduro AllMtn 6.0|
|Haibike Xduro Nduro Tschugg 23||Haibike Sduro HardSeven 7.0||Raleigh Captus Step Thru|
|Trek Emonda SL 5||Trek Domane SL 5 Gravel||Trek Domane SL 5|
|Trek Remedy 8||Trek Rosco 8||Transition Sentinel|
|Trek Fuel EX 8|
The Demo locations
|Local MTB location||The Derwent Walk||Hadrians Cycleway (Meet at KB Cycles)|
How do you get involved?
Simple, contact the shop by phone 0191 2645215, email firstname.lastname@example.org, head over to the contact us page and send us a message, or pop into the shop and have a friendly chat.
All demo’s must be booked and can be arranged on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday morning.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and we want to help you find your perfect bike
Be part of the KB Cycles Demo Program today
*Please call for bike availability
Terms and conditions
- All demo’s must be under the supervision of a KB Cycles staff member
- All participants MUST wear a helmet. Other safe equipment such as knee and elbow pads is recommended but not essential. NO HELMET NO RIDE
- All demo sessions are a maximum of 2 hours, 1 hr per bike if testing two bikes
- All participants ride at their own risk
- All participants must be over the age of 18 or supervised by an adult, please note all bikes are adult sizes
- All participants must sign a disclaimer removing KB Cycles from all liability in the event of accident or injury while taking part in a demo. If the participant is under the age of 18 it must be signed by a parent or guardian
- All participants must be prepared for the weather conditions
- All participants must provide their own hydration and nutrition if required
- All participants must provide their own pedals
- All participants MUST have fun